It’s further complicated by the fact that everyone’s situation is different. So, it’s a good idea to contact your tax professional/financial consultant for specific advice about your situation. But, for the more general issues, we hope to help guide you through the winding paths of the tax implications of life insurance.
So, lace up your boots and pack your bag, because we’re headed straight into your FAQ:
- Do you have to pay taxes on money received as a life insurance beneficiary?
- Are life insurance premiums tax-deductible?
- How can somebody be sure their beneficiaries won’t have to pay taxes on their death benefit?
- What is taxable gain on life insurance?
- Do you have to pay taxes when cashing in a life insurance policy?
1. Do you have to pay taxes on money received as a life insurance beneficiary?
For questions about Life Insurance please contact Beck Insurance Agency today, or review our blog for more information. Call Beck Insurance at 419-446-2777, email us at help@beckinsurance..com or click here.