Getting Medicare is a major milestone. Here’s where you can get the information you need, no matter where you are in your Medicare journey.
5 important facts:
1. Some people get Medicare automatically, and some have to sign up. You may have to sign up if you’re 65 (or almost 65) and not getting Social Security.
2. There are certain times of the year when you can sign up or change how you get your coverage.
3. If you sign up for Medicare Part B when you’re first eligible, you can avoid a penalty.
4. You can choose how you get your Medicare coverage.
5. You may be able to get help with your Medicare costs.
Things to do now:
Schedule your appointment today with Lori Good, the senior products specialist at Beck Insurance Agency. You can reach Lori at 419-446-2777, firstname.lastname@example.org, or click here and she will return your call ASAP. Lori will review with you your needs, Medicare options, and will help you select the plan that best fits you. Medicare.gov is also an excellent resource to help you navigate this often confusing process.